About Me!

     

    Hello there! I am Kaylee and I am a fulltime college student/single Mom! I am self taught at both of these and I feel like I am doing fairly well. Since I am really awful about talking about myself I thought that it would be fair to talk about the three main things that make me... well me (Mom and not being mom). I shall start off with the Mom part of me. 


    I became a mom when I was 24 to a beautiful baby girl 👧 named Lillian (pictured above). 🎉 She is now 9 and very much her own person. Having a child has been full of adventure and fun memories, as well as lots of apologizing to my parents. Creativity, patients and caffeine (lots of Caffeine) have been huge factors into the parenting life. The great part of her getting older is now we are able to share a lot of the same hobbies like video games, art and newly founded obsession with rock tumbling. 🎮We play lots of Minecraft, ROBLOX, dead by daylight, Fortnite and World of Warcraft. We go on lots of trips and adventures like England, New York, and soon to be Italy. She is my favorite travel buddy and we even go to local areas, in fact we enjoy going to the Wildlife Safari down in Roseburg. I have been the sol parent of my child for her entire life and it has been a lot of hard work, tears and laughter ( sometimes sleep). 

    Now when I am not being mom I am usually streaming video games with my friends and doing fun art things (like resin, beading and drawing,) I enjoy trying new things with art and food. One newer food we have been try different things wit his Ramen. Also I have been using the 101 things to make with.. cook books which is fun and also affordable at the same tine which is great for any college student/parent. I really enjoy creating things with resin because I get to bring to life new little creatures like dragons and assorted animals. when it comes to streaming I am currently working towards the partner program with Blizzard which I play a lot of World of Warcraft and Diablo 4. I am also really into Dead by daylight, Elder Scrolls Online and Ark Survival evolved. I am affiliated with twitch and I enjoy every moment of streaming cause it allows me to connect as well as be creative. I love frogs 🐸 and bearded dragons. We also have a tuxedo cat as well as a black munchkin kitty, 2 yorkies and a Brussels griffon (ewok looking dog). So we have a full household. 


    Well I hope this wasn’t too boring for you all and if anyone has any question please feel free to ask! I hope you all have a great term!!! 

Comments